Thursday, September 25, 2008

Welcome to our Tiny Scholars Blog!

I am excitedly starting a blog especially for our preschool. It will have occasional updates of pictures and activities throughout the months so that parents can log on to see what his/her child is doing at school. I will also post each months calendar on this blog as well so that you can check in from time to time to be reminded of what is happening that week at school. I think this will be a fun way to remember our year of preschool, and a great way to scrapbook the memories we make. I will appreciate any feedback or comments of any kind, and hope that you as parents, grandparents, or friends have fun being able to look up your child! Thank you for allowing me to get to be a part of your child's life and development this 2008-2009 school year. I love each and every child that comes to school and am so excited to watch them continue to learn and grow.

Sincerely,
Kirstin Anderson

No comments: