Wednesday, October 8, 2008

ATTN PARENTS:

Parents: We are having a little bit of a problem with students being dropped off excessively early, and then being picked up excessively late. I understand that all of your time is valuable as mine is too. I have a baby that I have to drop off and pick up from a babysitter during preschool. I cannot have kids here early, as I have to leave to drop off my daughter, and I also need children picked up on time as I need to go pick up my daughter. If I am waiting here with preschool kids that didn't get picked up, I am paying my babysitter extra for the extra time she is tending my daughter. Please try to not drop off your own children any more than 5 minutes before school starts. I also need parents to pick up preschool children no later than 10 minutes after school let's out (unless previous arrangements have been made.) I will have to start charging an extra $10 that needs to be paid immediately if picking up your child 15 or more minutes after school lets out. If it goes into the next hour $25 will be charged. This is to pay for my extra childcare costs and my time. In return, I promise to always be to the school on time, with the door open for the preschoolers to come on in. I will provide a two hour block of fun and educational learning, and we will be sure to be on time outside for waiting parents! Thanks for letting me bring this to attention. I appreciate everyone's cooperation!

No comments: