Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Field Trip for October 9, 2008...

Just a reminder, we will be going on a field trip to Smith's Food and Drug in Payson Tomorrow, 10/9/08. We will be learning about nutrition, and getting a tour of each department. Any parents are welcome to come. Please let me know if you would like to help! Notes are coming home with your students today with details! Parents can bring their other children on this field trip if needed. We are also going on a field trip on October 21st to South Ridge Farms to the Pumpkin Patch. I will also need parent volunteers to chaperone and drive for that field trip. That is a field trip that I pay for and had to pre-notify the Farms of, so I can only have 4 parent's per morning, and 4 for afternoon come along. We also cannot have parents bringing their other children on that field trip! Please let me know if you would like to help with that one. Thanks.

~Kirstin Anderson

No comments: